STATEMENT OF FAITH
1. We believe the Bible to be the inspired, infallible, authoritative Work of God.
2. We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
3. We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
4. We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful man, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential, and that this salvation is received through faith in Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord and not as a result of good works.
5. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life and to perform good works.
6. We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
7. We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
STATEMENT OF PRINCIPLE
1. ComfortCare Women’s Health is an outreach ministry of Jesus Christ through His church. Therefore, ComfortCare Women’s Health, embodied in its volunteers, is committed to presenting the gospel of our Lord to women with crisis pregnancies — both in word and in deed. Commensurate with this purpose, those who labor as ComfortCare Women’s Health board members, directors and volunteers are expected to know Christ as their Savior and Lord.
2. ComfortCare Women’s Health is committed to providing its patients with accurate and complete information about both prenatal development and abortion.
3. ComfortCare Women’s Health is committed to integrity in dealing with patients, earning their trust and providing promised information and services. ComfortCare Women’s Health denounces any form of deception in its corporate advertising or individual conversations with its patients.
4. ComfortCare Women’s Health is committed to assisting women to carry to term by providing emotional support and practical assistance. Through the provision of God’s people and the community at large, women may face the future with hope, and plan constructively for themselves and their babies.
5. ComfortCare Women’s Health does not discriminate in providing services because of race, creed, color, national origin, age or marital status of its patients.
6. ComfortCare Women’s Health does not recommend, provide, or refer for abortion or abortifacients.
7. ComfortCare Women’s Health offers assistance free of charge at all times.
8. ComfortCare Women’s Health is committed to creating awareness within the local community of the needs of pregnant women, and of the fact that abortion only compounds human need rather than resolving it.
9. ComfortCare Women’s Health does not recommend, provide, or refer single women for contraceptives. (Married women seeking contraceptive information should be urged to seek counsel, along with their husbands, from their pastor and physician.)
ComfortCare Women’s Health recognizes the validity of adoption as one alternative to abortion, but is not biased toward adoption when compared to the other life-saving alternatives. Our clinics are independent of adoption agencies, relating to them in the same manner as to other helpful referral courses. ComfortCare Women’s Health receives no payment of any kind from these agencies, does not enter into contractual relationships with them and does not share combined office space. Adoption agencies are not established under the auspices of our clinics. ComfortCare Women’s Health neither initiates nor facilitates independent adoption, though they may refer for independent adoptions in states where it is legal.